Even minor fender-benders can be terrifying experiences. You are only concerned about your safety and the safety of your passengers.
A small wreck can become a major hassle and require months of litigation due to insurance issues, impaired drivers, and corporate vehicles.
After being involved in a wreck, you may need the help of an attorney if you feel another driver has wronged you.
1. Find the right attorney with a free consultation
2. The fee structure should be discussed up-front or out-of-pocket
3. Make sure you have a service contract
4. You should bring all car accident information to your first appointment
5. Taking time to settle the case is expected
6. Communication, availability, and professionalism are essential